Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend recap

10 + guys lost to the Deadzone
2 new pseudo crushes (including one married man I just encountered a the coffee shop)
5 s'mores consumed at new favorite bar Camp on Smith Street in Brooklyn
1 ex-makeout partner stalked on facebook
1 call and hang up before he answered to ex-boyfriend from office phone on Friday (It's unlisted; boredom is dangerous).
0 texts from any suitors

I made a decision this weekend that if a guy has a beard, even just a 3 day scruff, I am automatically attracted to him. Throw on a pair of glasses and he just moved up to, "I will consider making out with you even if you tell me you want to be a stay at home Dad." My sister told me that I might like guys with glasses because they are less intimidating. I'm not sure what that says about me. But I will say one thing: I hate the cold weather, but it does bring out the beards!

No comments: