Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy First Day of Spring!

I went to Vig Bar on Friday night. I did not see Vig Bar boy because, as it turns out, he was out of town this weekend. He was in Florida. My friend convinced me to text him, "How soon can you get back?" Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? Bad choice. And no response. Our timing is off. I think this is a sign.

So to make up for this loss, I ended up running up a $50 bar tab and dancing with a nerdier than Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting look-a-like for most of the night. And then closer to 3 am I remember talking to a guy that lived in Jersey City, NJ. That is when I knew it was time to come home -- when it comes to NJ, just say no. I came home and went in Elaine's* room and turned on her light - just to be friendly and say hello (I think...this part is hazy).

My punishment for such a night was absolute death on Saturday and physcially having to miss two very fun parties Saturday night, staying in and watching Law and Order and drinking G2 (the low cal gateroade) instead.

I started the spring off with a bang. Hope everyone else did as well! Now lets just get the warm weather here.

No comments: